- Catalogues PDF
- Nous Joindre
HEATER - A / C 24 V
Code de produit : R-8545-16-24P
**Professional installation is required.
**Backwall, floor, rooftop and headliner air conditioners require connection to an external A/C compressor (Compressor and connection components not included).
The R-8545 produces the highest output of any off-road unit its size. Its performance and durability make the R-8545 the ideal choice for off-highway equipment cabs where space is a premium and reliability is essential. Engineered to filter in-cab air as well as incoming outside air when pressurization is required. Heater-A/C 12V version available - see model R-8545-16P. AC ONLY also available R-8545-17P12 VDC and R-8545-17-24P 24 VDC.
- Red Dot Part No.: R-8545-16-24P
- Voltage: 24 VDC
- Capacity: Heating – 31,460 BTU/Hr @ 100°F (8.4 kW @ 37.8°C) air temperature rise
- Capacity: Cooling – 19,800 BTU/Hr with 36°F (5.3 kW with 2.2°C) refrigerant temperature and 80°F (26.7°C) wet bulb entering air
- Air Flow: 294 CFM (450 m3/h)
- Motor: Totally sealed, 24 VDC permanent magnet type with long life brushes, and heavy duty pre-lubricated sealed ball bearings
- Current Draw: 8 amps @ 27.2 VDC (includes 2 amps for A/C clutch)
- Controls: Mode selector switch (heat or A/C), three-speed fan switch, fixed setting A/C thermostat, cable controlled water valve
- Applications: Construction, Mining and Agriculture
- Weight: 39 lbs. (18 kg)
- Dimensions: See image #2
NOTE: Compressor, Mounting Kit, Installation Kit and other optional items below not included.
| R-8545 SYSTEM ORDERING GUIDE |
|12 VDC |
|A/C Only |
|12V, Remote Mount |
4V, Remote Mount
|GENERAL PURPOSE |
|OPTIONS||3” Air Outlet Adapter for Pressurization |
Universal Duct Kit
|COMPRESSOR||Requires compressor and mounting kit||See 75 Series Compressor section|
- Quantité disponible: 0